Sunday, September 15, 2019

Thai Sweet Potato Carrot Soup

Carrot Recipe #2

[A couple of weeks ago, the hubby harvested carrots from our garden--a big basket full! I decided to explore the world of recipes that contain carrots. It didn't really feel like we had a daily ration of carrots because of the multiple ways they can be served and prepared.]

This is probably my favorite that I'll make again later this fall when it's soup weather. Carrots and sweet potatoes taste so good together! I didn't puree as instructed but cooked it down as a thick stew. I also somehow completely missed the roasted cashews section of this recipe, but ended up serving it with chicken anyway, so the double protein would have been unnecessary. I also added fresh lime juice and cilantro at the end. It's a great side dish for any meat of choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment