Friday, December 22, 2017

Fruit and Spice Rounds (Christmas Cookie Countdown 2017 #14)

Unfortunately, this is my last one of the season. Life decided that I needed to go back to school and study hard for the rest of the year. I am cataloging the rest and will get back to them when I have more free time. I really liked the flavor of these cookies, but I ran out of time to ice them. I ended up using them as breakfast cookies. I used the food processor to chop the walnuts, dates and raisins so that when you're eating them, they are well blended. I also didn't roll them out; I made them like drop cookies. I want to make them again, properly, according to the directions so that they are more visually appealing. I don't typically like raisins in my cookies, but this one has just the right combination.



No comments:

Post a Comment