Sunday, December 3, 2017

Holiday Cornflake Wreaths (Christmas Cookie Countdown 2017 #7)

Day #7 of my cookie countdown to Christmas. I jazzed this one up a little and have a couple of tricks to help it come out looking great. 1. I added green food coloring to the marshmallows and butter. 2. I used regular cornflakes instead of frosted 3. I only used a couple of red hots (no sprinkles). 4. I had turned the oven on for something else, so when they were cooling off too fast and the red hots weren't sticking, I popped them in the oven for 1 minute and "perfecto"! 5. I then put them in the freezer to set up faster. If you don't like red hots, I think M&Ms would work great. It only makes 16 (and I had to get a little creative since I only have (1) 12 muffin tin; so you might need to double the recipe if you want more than that.



No comments:

Post a Comment