Wednesday, October 14, 2015

(Mostly) Quick and Easy Zucchini Pie

As we transition from zucchini to tomato recipes, I managed to find another combination of the two. This was tonight's dinner and can we say-Yum! I ended up adding tomatoes, mushrooms, pepper, and a little oregano and put it in my 14x9 baking dish. I also used mozerella instead of parmesan (because that's what I had) and shredded fiesta cheese. I love my food processor's slicer/shredder attachment; I had sliced zucchini in minutes.  Of course the boys had to add Frank's Hot sauce, cuz you know they "put that stuff on everything". :)  I think if you added a little ground beef or sausage, this would make a great breakfast casserole dish that was fairly healthy (I replaced the canola with olive oil). Definitely a nice recipe to have on hand for visitors. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment