Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Crustless Spinach Quiche

My my my, it's been a long time since I took the time to blog. I haven't stopped cooking, but I have slowed down in exploring new recipes. Really glad that, lately, the hubby has asked for "less bread" in his meals, which means, no noodles or dumplings in soup, no crust in pie, and super thin crust pizza (or cauliflower crust instead). [In the near future, I'll be posting a recipe for Chicken Zoodle Soup. Can't wait to try that!

Crustless quiche is great because you can get lots of great protein and veggies without all the extra carbs and calories. I loosely used the below recipe. I added breakfast sausage from our pigs, used "fiesta" cheese and "queso" cheese blend. I also added tomatoes and mushrooms; the spinach was fresh. This is the perfect dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment