Sunday, September 4, 2016

One Pot-Stove-Top Chicken and Rice

We spoil our animals and a prime example is our dogs. I have been making them up chicken or beef broth jars weekly. I put a whole chicken, or roast or whatever in a crockpot and fill it full of water and a few seasonings. Then put the broth in pint size mason jars and each dog gets a half a pint at breakfast and dinner which, one crockpot lasts about a week. Then I have shredded chicken or beef depending on the week. In another blog, I have a recipe for chicken salad, made especially good with the armenian cucumbers from our garden which has now become a staple in our fridge. This past week, I found the following recipe which took almost no effort to make because I used (already cooked) shredded chicken rather than the thighs; I also added onions and mushrooms. If you like looking at recipes, Noble Pig is a favorite.

The Best One Pot Stove Top Chicken and Rice its so easy to make too


No comments:

Post a Comment