Monday, November 13, 2017

Pineapple Mango "Ice Cream" (AIP, gluten-free; dairy free)

This was super easy and delicious! During the summer, the hubby bought a bunch of pineapples and mangos when they were on sale. I pureed and froze it until I could decide what to do with it. Recently I've had couple of friends that are wanting to follow the Auto-Immune Paleo diet, so the hardest part is finding desserts since I'm used to traditional farm baking (with wheat flour in everything). The great thing about this one is that it makes great popcicles too (which the hubby eats every other day). :) For this recipe, taste it before adding the maple syrup. I added some to this one because I wanted more of a sweetened ice cream taste, but for smoothies, you would likely want to omit the syrup.








No comments:

Post a Comment