Monday, June 11, 2018

Banana Cream Cheesecake

Ok, I'm in love with banana extract. I pretty much like banana anything--especially banana laffy taffy. Now I just need to learn how to make my own taffy and I'm set. I came across this recipe on Facebook and KNEW I HAD to try it. But....out of fear of eating the whole thing by myself, I decided to recruit guinea pigs. Thankfully I have many willing neighbors (and spouse). So this blog is a thank you to all the compliments on this dessert and a BIG thank you to Lindsay for posting this recipe online. There are many steps to this recipe but as long as you have a good springform pan and a Kitchenaid mixer (with whip and paddle), it's easy! [Rather than piping the whipped cream and slicing bananas, I delivered slices of cheesecake with an intact banana and put the whipped cream in jelly jars on the side.] I think next week, I'm going to try Red Velvet Truffles.....



No comments:

Post a Comment