Thursday, November 30, 2017

Nutella Tree Sandwiches (Christmas Cookie Countdown 2017 #3)

I love this recipe as far as cookie press dough goes. I had a hard time when I first moved to Colorado with them going flat and not keeping their shape. This is probably one of the best at keeping it's shape and flavor. A couple suggestions--I froze them after applying the nutella; you probably won't be able to serve them until the next day or several hours later. I didn't have any "gold pearl dust" and ended up keeping them plain which tasted just fine. I also ended up adding a little salt since I didn't see it listed in the ingredients. People who reviewed this recipe also suggested using different shapes and adding food coloring for various holidays throughout the year. Also, I have the Pampered Chef cookie press and is the best one I've ever used.







No comments:

Post a Comment