Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sweet and Spicy Zucchini Refrigerator Pickles

Thanks to a friend of a friend who suggested zucchini pickles. Can't wait to deliver a jar to her! This was such an unusual recipe with tumeric and mustard that I was skeptical. I made them 2 days ago, but already the flavor is out of this world! This is like no pickle you've ever tasted---and if you had, can you please share with me? :)  Thank you Vera for the inspiration. Definitely going to make again next year. The bonus is that you don't have to get the canner out. Just spend a few dollars on wide mouth canning jars. :)



1 comment:

  1. I didn't make any. I ended up making a Chocolate Zucchini Wave cake and a chocolate zucchini sheet cake. Maybe next year I'll make pickles so excited to try yours.

    ReplyDelete