Monday, March 13, 2017

World's Best Lasagna

I'm on a bread-making journey thanks to the hubby buying me a stand mixer and the Mixer Bible . I decided it was time to try the breadsticks. I'll actually post that one separately. It had been a long time since I'd made traditional lasagna so, while browsing the internet, I found a recipe that claimed to be the "World's Best Lasagna". Ok, you have my attention. I decided to give it a go. My only mistake was adding ALL of the noodles. I remembered (after the fact) that I usually only added 1/2 to 2/3 of the box. This recipe was a little sweeter than I would have liked too. Next time I'll taste the sauce and try to decrease the level of sweetness. The breadsticks were not bad for a first try, but I clearly have work to do to perfect that one. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment