Wednesday, March 15, 2017

White Chocolate Pudding Cookies


I'm remodeling the kitchen and this week I was tasked with replacing the wall cabinets. As I was putting foods back in the cupboards, I did an inventory and realized I have a lot of pudding mixes that need to be used. Tonight I decided to start with the white chocolate. Pinterest helped me out on this one. However, I didn't make it as a snickerdoodle, I followed the recipe up to the rolling in cinnamon and sugar part. After a taste-test of the dough and the raves from the hubby, I decided this is a new favorite. Very easy to make--similar to regular chocolate chip cookies. Also turned out perfect in high altitude. [A side note, every recipe I've used with a pudding mix here in the mountains has turned out beautifully. I think that is my new secret to beautiful cookie baking. :) ]




No comments:

Post a Comment