Sunday, January 24, 2016

Indian-Spiced Eggplant and Cauliflower Stew and Bacon-Wrapped Avacados

The hubby has been wanting to increase his turmeric intake which means, I get to explore the many wonderful flavors of Indian cuisine. I just happened to have all the ingredients for last nights meal. I paired it with a butternut squash (mashed) and "To-Die-For" bacon-wrapped avacodos (which were so good, I'm almost speechless). I didn't have garam masala, but looked it up and found out it's a combination of spices that I already had so I made my own mixture and added it to the stew. I can't have anything too spicy so I used regular curry and the hubby added sriracha. :) Very easy to make and worth the experience.



No recipe needed....but if you want a reference....

No comments:

Post a Comment