Saturday, December 5, 2015

High Altitude Spritz Cookies

My mother gave me a Pampered Chef cookie press several years ago before we moved to Colorado. I used it once since moving here (before I knew there high altitude adjustments that needed to be made)-that was about 3 years ago. I have since re-gained confidence as a baker thanks to Randi Levin's Baking At High Altitude cookbook. This year, for Christmas, I have been perusing the internet for other high altitude bakers. Specifically wanting to conquer my cookie press skills at 6100 feet, I found a wonderful blog from a baker in Utah. Below is the link to her site.

I will say, I only needed the 2 cups of flour. I used green food coloring to make the trees, red for the ornaments (with green sugar sprinkles) and no dye for snowflakes (sprinkled with blue pareils).



No comments:

Post a Comment