Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles

Not quite sure why I picked a Monday night for decadent treats, but hey--it was Monday, need I say more? lol  Oh, and, I had cream cheese that I needed to use. Well, these sinfully delicious cookies got packaged up and sent to hubby's office asap this morning because I have been making certain members of our household "too fat". Haha. And, I did just make an amazing pan of zucchini brownies...at least I think I did...I know I put the zucchini in the batter...sure couldn't find it when it came out of the oven. ;)  I will say, these giant cookies (or mini-pies) were just a tiny bit more effort than I wanted to put into baking. So, as yummy as they were, I probably will keep it for a special occasion and not just because it's Monday. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment