Sunday, September 6, 2015

Marinated London Broil

So yesterday's random choice meat brought to you by "hubby surprises" was london broil. Food Network had a great marinade and I ended up broiling (rather than grilling). And, since we have SO much zucchini, (if I don't end up freezing some), I will use Pinterest and try to get creative. Last night I paired the London Broil with One Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta (see next blog). Tasted like we went out to a 5 star restaurant but managed to keep our money in our pockets. :)  We also added my favorite merlot and his favorite craft IPA beer. Tonight it's pizza with a zucchini crust and I have zucchini bread (with molasses) in the oven....more blogs to come. :)


http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/grilled-marinated-london-broil0.html

No comments:

Post a Comment