Wednesday, August 5, 2015

North Carolina Barbeque

I love trying new recipes and Jason loves the manager's specials at the grocery store so we make a great team--he buys the surprise foods and I get to figure out what to do with them :) So these blogs will essentially be my "recipe box" that I will share with you and retrieve for me later. I will highlight my favorites as "must-haves" and "keepers". Those will be the ones I will definitely make again.

I'm not a fancy blogger (with step-by-step photos, instructions, etc...). It will mostly be links to websites and pictures of recipes I snag from magazines/books. 

Today is from one of my "must-have" cookbooks. As a busy mom, wife and career woman, I consider the Crockpot to be one of my essential kitchen tools. I found the Fix It and Forget It Book for slow cookers and love it! It's especially great for those on a budget. Definitely worth the purchase. :) 

Since my hubby grew up on Virginia Beach and up and down the North Carolina coast, he requested North Carolina Barbeque today for the pork loin roast he bought. In the Crockpot now...can't wait for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment